While many businesses are eager to…get back to business, the State of California is still in Stage 2 of reopening. While there are County variances (see link below), according to California’s COVID-19 website, all businesses must have the following processes in place to reopen:
- Perform a detailed risk assessment and create a site-specific protection plan
- Train employees on how to limit the spread of COVID-19. This includes how to screen themselves for symptoms and when to stay home.
- Set up individual control measures and screenings
- Put disinfection protocols in place
- Establish physical distancing guidelines
It’s important that employees with COVID-19 know they should stay home. Your sick leave policies will need to support that. Contact [email protected] to see how we can help you towards reopening your business.
For County-specific information, click here: California Counties
** In addition, California Governor Gavin Newsom announced on June 18 that face coverings while in public or high-risk settings, including when shopping, taking public transit or seeking medical care, MUST be worn.